Thursday, June 01, 2006

anonymous

not sure where to begin...but i guess i'll try and be honest and see where that takes us...

those that know me out here in the real world from where i type will not be that surprised i imagine to know that on reading the comment posted in response to yesterday's posting it took me a long whiles to get to sleep.

i sat on the back step in the yard...
i tried to cry but couldn't...
i thought about smashing some plant pots...
i drafted a dozen different responses but all were found wanting...
i considered switching back to registered user comments only...
i pondered closing the blog, or at least taking a break from it...

12 hours later and i still cannot find adequate words...

but Harbour of Ourselves did. and for now that will have to be good enough.

LB, x

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:01 pm

    Your words are fine. I'm ok. Thanks for caring LB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:10 pm

    I feel terrible that I made you so worried. Please don't stop writing your blog. It's really good. I came across it through a link from somewhere else and have been reading for a while. I am really ok. I suppose I shouldn't think aloud sometimes, atleast not anonymously. I'm sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we all reach out - like trapeze artists, sometimes we skim past each other and it feels like there is noone there,even though there is, and then sometimes there is something firm to hang onto - and we are reassured enough to let go - we cannot or will not do or say things until we feel safe enough to - do whatever you feel is right about your blog but I find it a very special place full of honesty and I'd miss it

    ReplyDelete
  4. cary

    love love love, soul sister your honesty is beguiling

    always x

    ReplyDelete