Thursday, June 01, 2006

nothin' fake or plastic 'bout Love

wow.

colour me kinda speechless but also heartwarmed at the sudden burst of comments. thank you for the sentiments contained therein...i hope the words of the others are of some kind of comfort to our anonymous sojourner...

we'll keep this blog thing going for now... but (and i say this only in kindness to others and to myself) please know that i take very seriously what gets posted here by others... i don't mean that as some kind of virtue but as a slice of my psychology. this little page we got going here really came into its own at one of, no, at the most emotionally vulnerable point in my life - a point i am daily journeying beyond and healing from. i'm still not sure how wise it is to write in this medium, even with all the editing i do to maintain some kind of privacy for myself and those close to me... but somehow my attempts at honesty seem to prove that the more real and personal we are then the more universal our expression, and therefore seems to be of a little benefit to more than just me... but that brings with it for me a sense of responsibility to accompany the vulnerability... hence a lack of sleep... exacerbated by the added lack of knowledge and thus control (that looks like helplessness) brought about by anonymity... i can't save any one else's life, nor anyone else my own, but we learn day by day how to care for one another just a little bit better and a little more present...

i am gratitudinal that here in this virtual space people are willing in their beauty to step up to the plate and be present to the moment and the emotions expressed...

the gravenhurst link ewan posted is well worth checking out - can't decide which i like more - the guitar line or vocal melody - which makes for a stunner of a track in my book...

right. must get back to the work i am paid for - much to do. but the bends is pouring out the speakers so i can't really make any complaint...

much more later i'm sure,

LB, x

3 comments:

  1. when we fall, let us fall inwards. let us fall freely and completely: that we may find our depth and humility: the solid earth from which may rise up and love again

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thinking that when we fall, and we all do, there is a safety net, even if not immediately apparent, born out of experience, love and friendship that catches us and helps us bounce back up, in time.
    Our emotions and feelings are fragile and need to be looked after with tenderness - that is just one of the gifts you share here - may they be nurtured and cared for,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:01 pm

    Hello again. I wanted to tell you that I have learnt something very important from your reply to my comment. There are people there, in the dark. Even if I have never met them before and they don't know me. The fact that there are people there who care enough to reply is enough. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete