Wednesday, January 17, 2007

music is my hometown*

don't you just love it when little dots appear on the page...

your therapist excitedly recommends a band of which you've never heard. he says he's only just discovered them and their music has been making him think of you. he can't wait for you to hear them, because he knows beauty moves you, and he thinks you'll love it, and promises to lend you a cd on your next meeting. before that can happen, out of nowhere, one of your best friends sends you a compilation cd. track 13 is that very same band, Midlake. as i type i'm listening for the first time. and i do love it. instantly.

thanks jude. stunning compilation, babe. has improved the posture of my mood no end. :0) these tracks have made me grin within 4 bars and my feet dancing 'neath the table inside 8.

LB,x

* from music is my hot hot sex by CSS, also in the mix.





1 comment: