Friday, December 08, 2006

jesus stood me up

thank you for amusing me with your various comments... you've had me chuckling as well as (in some cases more than others) giving me useful insight into your respective psyches...

so, the good lord was a no show and alas this evening was spent in my own company... aloneness now something i am being encouraged to 'play with' and an opportunity to replace 'loneliness' with something quite different...

or perhaps not 'alas'...

on a date with myself, i went to qft and relished every single frame of 'La Turneuse de Pages". this has gone straight to the upper echelons of my 2007 movie league such was the almost perverse level of pleasure i got from this... french, hitchcockian, no, the stuff of hitchcock's fantasies... an exquisite soundtrack and use of music within the story... incredible performances... a pure distilled story of such straight up simplicity - revenge, a dish best served ice cold and in a manner befitting the original 'crime'...i will be going back to see this again. delicious.

LB,x







No comments:

Post a Comment