Friday, August 04, 2006

friday's my day

homework:

1. treat yourself with compassion.
2. treat yourself, and savour it. fill your week with the things that make you feel calm and nourished.

so, having enjoyed a sizeable brownie and a special (and duly savoured it as instructed) i was off to my 3rd solo trip to qft in a week. with the bonus that jayne decided to venture down with me, i could not only be pleased at my continued venturing into bearing my own company with something like ease, but then got to enjoy having her's. needless to say, we were not disappointed:

qft's latest season is kickin' ass... tonight's offering:

loved the lead performances
loved the soundtrack
loved the story
loved the cinematography
(i recommend you know as little as possible about the plot before seeing it)



and here's a lil' extra somethin' for the weekend...this counts as homework, right? it'd be quicker to count the boxes in my head this guy doesn't tick...


he da man

saturday will all be about the pink: purchasing me some dark pink oriental lilies as a treat, and to all heading to belfast pride 06, have a safe and fun day...

LB,x

Post-script

also highly recommended from the past week's qft viewing:

::36:: french. fast. furious.

No comments:

Post a Comment