Saturday, August 12, 2006

channelling patrick bateman*

my dear housemates left this morning, only to return... their lunchtime flight to BC will now be leaving at 2.30 or 5am, depending on your source...ack!
still, at least tony b seems to be enjoying his holiday.

good progress made on my collage construction today...as i now own a nail gun, which has been supplying me with some power tool catharsis. (*metaphoraphically speaking)

also good: got my hair cut. alas my plan to stride home with that just-stepped-out-of-the-salon kinda euphoric confidence was struck down as soon as i realised my iPod had frozen...we is not amused...

currently playing on the stereo is the gloaming by radiohead - the DJ shadow remix...

as it always does, this is making me think of jdd in a double whammy kind of way. which reminds me i wanted to give 'em a ::blink::, has he and sarah have joined the land of blog...you just know this is gonna be good...

LB,x

::

MULDER: Modell psyched the guy out. He put the whammy on him.
SCULLY: Please explain to me the scientific nature of the "whammy."
Pusher (s3ep17)

No comments:

Post a Comment