Friday, May 19, 2006

to new beginnings...

first up:

word up to david d: hey man, so sweet to hear from you. big love to you and sarah.

rest of ye - there's a link over there on right hand side to these folks' website (masen-dark collective) that's well worth checking out...

second up:
the title above is keli's toast from last night...i'm writing this from the commune at numero 10... my first morning after my first sleep in my new nest...my bedroom is shaping up well...thanks to all who sent supportive messages yesterday and helped with the move. colour me gratitudinal.

big thanks to RM for coming over, showing me the 'hood as i took my first dander to the take-away, and helping my mind slip into a welcome fuzzy edged place with the help of some fine wine and port and meandering chat about nothing in particular into the wee small hours... there are some moments that really do benefit from avoidance through alcohol... yesterday was so incredibly overwhelming...so it was good to let my world reduce down to just the size of a sofa and the comforting sound of a familiar voice and snow patrol on the turntable, and in that cocoon i hid for a while, letting the hours slip by unnoticed...

Kai slept at my feet all night...

been hanging out in the house this morning and trying to just chill... feeling a gnawing underlying tension at the immensity of the moment but hey, we're getting there and i look forward to collapsing in a heap with Sigmund later today and letting the tension flood out...

such intensity...so much to process...

i'm off to grab a sandwich and some fresh air at my 'other home'... meanwhile,

third up: this from the bro. sent to make me smile. it did. Rappers Delight Club - First Ladies Anthem

LB, x

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:47 pm

    A blessing I read once...from MO with love to you, Keli & Stu...

    May your soul calm, console and renew you. May the light of your soul guide you. May the light of your soul bless the work you do with the secret love and warmth of your heart.

    May the day never burden you...may dawn find you awake, alert, approaching your new day with dreams, possibilities and promises. May you go into the night blessed, sheltered and protected.

    SEE YA TUES xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:43 pm

    glad you liked the tune...

    i can't remember if i told you where it was from... it's an after-school rap club for kids...

    here's a link to their myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/rappersdelightclub

    ReplyDelete