Monday, December 19, 2005

"i've seen what you can do with a blank canvas..."

so, today i got made redundant by virtue of the fact we failed to get 2 major slices of funding we needed to keep going.

good news is: that bombshell was followed by the arrival of my 12inch iBook G4. i am typing on it right now, while on the work wireless network.

and i am smiling...

thank you to the lovely ladeez (jayne, mo, gail, jude, keli) on text and email who helped me keep it together with words of wisdom and love, to john p. at common grounds for giving me coffees on the house today, pete for letting me share some conversation, and ricky for shot of bravery... i am so grateful that i have you folks to remind me what's important in life...

here's to a whole new expanse of white that's waiting for me to paint myself all over it... let's see what i can do with this one, tovarich...

LB, x (off to get a bit drunk - the irish solution to all problems, and indeed the cause of many...)

No comments:

Post a Comment