Monday, July 25, 2005

i owe it all to you

ewan has brought to my attention that my comments setting was reserved for those who are registered blogger users. sorry 'bout that. this has now been rectified and now anyone can post comments. i look forward to hearing from you.

thanks for your comments - they are always appreciated. ewan and james have posted great Sufjan responses to friday' posting and worth a look. in order to comment ewan set up a blog account and is considering using it to fill the world with great music. i'll keep ya posted. should be a great site once he gets it up and running.

met another Sufjan fan last night: Phil tells me he has heard that "seven swans" is incredible. padraig hosted one of his wonderful dinner parties last night padraig asked phil to play some stuff on the guitar as we'd never had the pleasure of hearing his musical ability beyond the decks before and he opened his delightful "set" with leading us in an acoustic version of "i've had time of my life". it was rather brilliant and not half as ironic as it should have been.

from dani, here is a dirty dancing trivia question:
what does Baby borrow, without asking, from her sister? answers on a postcard . . .

let's end with the . . .pachanga!

have a good day y'all. x



2 comments:

  1. I can't believe I don't know this instantly....

    Damn you. I'll never sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:14 pm

    If you don't already have Seven Swans by Sufjan then go and get it today. It is the first record that really grabbed me and slammed me to the floor.

    ReplyDelete