Tuesday, June 07, 2005

inner calm means comedy genius

10 days later i finally see this absolute gem of a posting from jude's blog. original source: her good pal merlei. had to post it here, while still wiping tears away. . . enjoy.

Am passing this on to you because it definitely worked for me
and most of us could be more calm in our lives. By following the simple advice I heard on a Dr. Phil show, I have finally found inner
peace.

Dr. Phil proclaimed, “The way to achieve inner
peace is to finish all the things you’ve started.”
So I looked around my
house to see all the things I had started and hadn’t finished.

So, before leaving the house this morning, I finished
off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of White Zinfandel, a
bottle of Bailey’s, a bottle of Kahlua, a package of Oreos, the
remainder of both Prozac and Valium prescriptions, the rest of
the cheesecake, some saltines and a box of chocolates.
You have no idea how freaking good I feel!

No comments:

Post a Comment